- Hybride acrylate adhesive specially for polyolefines
- Adhesive for PE and PP plastics
- For adhesive, grouting and sealing applications
- Also suitable for the adhesion of:
Metal: aluminium, cast iron, varnished metals, metal sheets, stainless steel etc.
Plastic: ABS, PMMA, fibre-glass, epoxy, PVC, polyurethane, SMC, polystyrene, polyester (PET, PBT), PTFE, Viton etc.
Wood: hardwood, softwood, plywood etc.
Miscellaneous: brick, concrete, ceramic, glass etc.
- HA-adhesive is impact-proof, adheres very well to surfaces that are difficult to bond, e.g. low-energetic plastics
- Working time: 5 mins. at +20 °C
- Dry to touch after 2 hours
- Final hardening after 8 ours
- Temperature resistant from 40 °C up to + 80 °C
- Parts to be treated must be clean and free of grease
- Process using 2K hand pressure gun 10:1 Art. No. 6660 4210
- Ideal processing temperature: +20 °C to +25 °C
- Caution: apply mixed adhesive onto the part to be added as quickly as possible in order to achieve optimum substrate damping